Kokum Day Spa, Newcastle NSW

Day Spa Newcastle NSW

Kokum Day Spa is a professional and holistic spa offering a range of therapies for each individual. We specialise in facials easing the mind and body whilst exercising results driven treatments.

The Spa is nestled at the end of one of Newcastle’s busiest restaurant and shopping hubs, Beaumont St Hamilton. The Spa is a perfect location for any occasion – be it a quick brow tidy, or for a few hours to spoil yourself with one of our luxurious packages.

Our name Kokum is derived from the Kokum fruit tree, indigenous to the Western Ghats region of India. The tree’s fruit, bark, roots and leaves are all used in Ayurvedic medicine throughout India and Northern Asia. Kokum promotes healthy digestion and is commonly used for sunstroke, muscle pain and heart complaints as well as being effective against allergies due to insect bites.

Be inspired and rekindle the balance between your mind, body, spirit and skin at Kokum Day Spa.

Mineral Makeup and Cosmetics

INIKA Makeup, Newcastle NSW

Kokum Day Spa is now the happy retailer of the 100% Australian Owned & Operated, Vegan, Halal and Cruelty Free make-up brand… INIKA.

Only established in 2006, INIKA has won over a dozen beauty awards and has been on the cover of 64 Magazines! Including Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, Cleo, Marie Claire and much more!

95% of ingredients are Certified Organic, the other 5% being pure natural ingredient. This make up is lightweight using no animal products at all… which is great to know since women swallow 2.5 kg of make-up every year!

Perfect for sensitive allergies this make-up will save your skin… as well as the earth!

BE HAPPY. BE SAFE. BE WELL.